la información genética - humanos Bip
- sinónimo:BIP; GRP78; HEL-S-89n; MIF2; endoplasmic reticulum chaperone BiP; 78 kDa glucose-regulated protein; HSP70 family protein 5; binding-immunoglobulin protein; endoplasmic reticulum lumenal Ca(2+)-binding protein grp78; epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 89n; glucose-regulated protein, 78kDa; heat shock 70kDa protein 5 (glucose-regulated protein, 78kDa); heat shock protein 70 family protein 5; heat shock protein family A member 5; immunoglobulin heavy chain-binding protein
- descripción:heat shock protein family A (Hsp70) member 5
do you know?
- we limit the listing of re-branded antibodies to provide our visitors with accurate information and the best experience
- we manually curate antibody information from the literature to obtain a comprehensive set of well-validated antibodies.
- we limit citation information for polyclonal antibodies to articles published within the last 5 years because the supply of a particular polyclonal antibody preparation is limited.
preguntas y comentarios