la información genética - humanos IL-8
- sinónimo:GCP-1; GCP1; IL8; LECT; LUCT; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; NAF; NAP-1; NAP1; interleukin-8; T-cell chemotactic factor; alveolar macrophage chemotactic factor I; beta endothelial cell-derived neutrophil activating peptide; beta-thromboglobulin-like protein; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8; emoctakin; granulocyte chemotactic protein 1; interleukin 8; lung giant cell carcinoma-derived chemotactic protein; lymphocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide; monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor; monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide; neutrophil-activating peptide 1; small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 8; tumor necrosis factor-induced gene 1
- descripción:C-X-C motif chemokine ligand 8
do you know?
- we limit the listing of re-branded antibodies to provide our visitors with accurate information and the best experience
- we manually curate antibody information from the literature to obtain a comprehensive set of well-validated antibodies.
- we limit citation information for polyclonal antibodies to articles published within the last 5 years because the supply of a particular polyclonal antibody preparation is limited.
tipo de producto
preguntas y comentarios