la información genética - humanos MCP-1
- sinónimo:GDCF-2; HC11; HSMCR30; MCAF; MCP-1; MCP1; SCYA2; SMC-CF; C-C motif chemokine 2; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2; monocyte chemoattractant protein-1; monocyte chemotactic and activating factor; monocyte chemotactic protein 1; monocyte secretory protein JE; small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig-je); small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2; small-inducible cytokine A2
- descripción:C-C motif chemokine ligand 2
do you know?
- we limit the listing of re-branded antibodies to provide our visitors with accurate information and the best experience
- we manually curate antibody information from the literature to obtain a comprehensive set of well-validated antibodies.
- we limit citation information for polyclonal antibodies to articles published within the last 5 years because the supply of a particular polyclonal antibody preparation is limited.
tipo de producto
preguntas y comentarios