la información genética - humanos PSMB8
- sinónimo:ALDD; D6S216; D6S216E; JMP; LMP7; NKJO; PSMB5i; RING10; proteasome subunit beta type-8; low molecular mass protein 7; low molecular weight protein 7; macropain subunit C13; multicatalytic endopeptidase complex subunit C13; protease component C13; proteasome (prosome, macropain) subunit, beta type, 8 (large multifunctional peptidase 7); proteasome catalytic subunit 3i; proteasome component C13; proteasome subunit Y2; proteasome subunit beta 5i; proteasome-related gene 7; really interesting new gene 10 protein
- descripción:proteasome subunit beta 8
do you know?
- we limit the listing of re-branded antibodies to provide our visitors with accurate information and the best experience
- we manually curate antibody information from the literature to obtain a comprehensive set of well-validated antibodies.
- we limit citation information for polyclonal antibodies to articles published within the last 5 years because the supply of a particular polyclonal antibody preparation is limited.
tipo de producto
preguntas y comentarios