la información genética - humanos PTEN
- sinónimo:10q23del; BZS; CWS1; DEC; GLM2; MHAM; MMAC1; PTEN1; PTENbeta; TEP1; phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate 3-phosphatase and dual-specificity protein phosphatase PTEN; MMAC1 phosphatase and tensin homolog deleted on chromosome 10; mitochondrial PTENalpha; mitochondrial phosphatase and tensin protein alpha; mutated in multiple advanced cancers 1; phosphatase and tensin-like protein; phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate 3-phosphatase and dual-specificity protein phosphatase PTEN; protein tyrosine phosphatase
- descripción:phosphatase and tensin homolog
do you know?
- we limit the listing of re-branded antibodies to provide our visitors with accurate information and the best experience
- we manually curate antibody information from the literature to obtain a comprehensive set of well-validated antibodies.
- we limit citation information for polyclonal antibodies to articles published within the last 5 years because the supply of a particular polyclonal antibody preparation is limited.
tipo de producto
preguntas y comentarios