la información genética - humanos mTOR
- sinónimo:FRAP; FRAP1; FRAP2; RAFT1; RAPT1; SKS; serine/threonine-protein kinase mTOR; FK506 binding protein 12-rapamycin associated protein 2; FK506-binding protein 12-rapamycin complex-associated protein 1; FKBP-rapamycin associated protein; FKBP12-rapamycin complex-associated protein 1; mammalian target of rapamycin; mechanistic target of rapamycin (serine/threonine kinase); rapamycin and FKBP12 target 1; rapamycin associated protein FRAP2; rapamycin target protein 1
- descripción:mechanistic target of rapamycin kinase
do you know?
- we limit the listing of re-branded antibodies to provide our visitors with accurate information and the best experience
- we manually curate antibody information from the literature to obtain a comprehensive set of well-validated antibodies.
- we limit citation information for polyclonal antibodies to articles published within the last 5 years because the supply of a particular polyclonal antibody preparation is limited.
tipo de producto
preguntas y comentarios