la información genética - rata Sirpa
- sinónimo:Bit; Ptpns1; SHPS-1; tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type substrate 1; Brain immunoglobulin like protein with tyrosine - based activation motifs; CD172 antigen-like family member A; Protein tyrosine phosphatase, non-receptor type substrate 1 (SHP substrate 1); SHP substrate 1; brain Ig-like molecule with tyrosine-based activation motifs; inhibitory receptor SHPS-1; macrophage fusion receptor; macrophage membrane protein MFP150; signal-regulatory protein alpha-1; sirp-alpha-1
- descripción:signal-regulatory protein alpha
do you know?
- we limit the listing of re-branded antibodies to provide our visitors with accurate information and the best experience
- we manually curate antibody information from the literature to obtain a comprehensive set of well-validated antibodies.
- we limit citation information for polyclonal antibodies to articles published within the last 5 years because the supply of a particular polyclonal antibody preparation is limited.
tipo de producto
- Sirpa anticuerpos
- Sirpa Proteína
preguntas y comentarios